As a general rule, pickup and delivery to the destination will be done by a delivery company designated by us. If you wish to make shipping arrangements personally, please contact ALLSTOCKER Customer Support to this effect within 24 hours of receiving notification of your successful bid.
Articles in this section
- [Auction] How can I become an auction seller?
- [Auction] I am concerned as I am not familiar with importing and exporting.
- [Auction] Is it possible to deliver the item after I have received the payment?
- [Auction] Can you customize the ALLSTOCKER Auction system to the needs of our company?
- [Auction] Can I place bids all at once with things like CSV files?
- [Auction] What should I do if the auction buyer doesn't come to pick up the item?
- [Auction] How are things handled in the event of an issue at the pickup point?
- [Auction] Can I or my company personally make shipping arrangements?
- [Auction] Who is responsible for making the shipping arrangements?
- [Auction] Does an auction seller have to deal with an auction buyer?